Adding custom services to a resource

Hello easyadmin,
I recently purchased and installed Easyreservation Version: 3.2.4 and I have some questions about.

Question about setup resources
I have 30 apartments to rent. Every appartment is diferent. Ones biggers than others.
I would add a extra prices (for example: cleaning: 50€) with diferent value for every apartment.
1. – Is there a way to add from the resource configuration panel? Like taxes?
2. – Then, how to print in a front page resource?

Thanks!

Hey,
the only function with different extra prices by resource are conditional price fields.
You can view their documentation here.

As their not easy to set up and a bit messy for 30 resources you could also think about an own form with simple price fields for each resource.

Regards

@easyadmin
I tried it but it’s not a good idea to have 30 forms, one for each resource. It’s unmaintainable. 🙁

Would be a good idea (suggestion) the posibility to add custom price fields (fixed price or % price) in the setup panel of each resource. Like you can do now with taxes or in the reservation edition panel.

I’ve already started a new function to add and edit custom/price fields in one place with a real GUI and they’ll mire influence on the whole system. It will be update 3.4

Till then you have to use the conditional price fields.

Regards

@easyadmin thank’s this is good news!!

Hello! I’m also interested in this feature. Any news on development and timeframe for the new update? I’m currently discussing improvements with a client and I need to know if and when these upgrades are going to be available.

Also, slightly off topic: can you or your team work on developing custom features for individual customers like me? I need a few features for a client and need to know if I can outsource some work to you (which I prefer, since of course no one knows your plugin better!) or if I have do the edits myself (with some reverse-engineering which could take long). Thanks and awesome work!

No further progress was made, but it’s still planned as main feature of 3.4.
As I have no beta testers anymore the release of 3.3 was delayed till enough tested the beta and gave feedback.
Right now I would estimate the end of summer for 3.4.

No, I’m not available for custom works anymore.
But as the code isn’t compiled you won’t have to reverse-engineer it 😉
Regards

You must be logged in to reply in this thread.

Not Resolved
7 posts