Additional charge for adults and children – how?

Hello,

I am trying to set up my price calendar correctly, but can’t find a solution to one issue, maybe someone here could help, please?

What I need is:

1 room has capacity of 2+2 persons, meaning that the room is usually for 2 persons, but there is an option for additional 2 persons for extra charge per person.
If the additional person is an adult the extra charge is 100, if the additional person is a child the extra charge is 50. While if there are only 2 guests (no additional guests) no matter if one of the guests is a child, the price per night should be as usual, with no discounts for children.

Is there any way to setup this using priorities or something like that? Because I already tried different variants, but nothing seems to give this exact result. The filters only allow to use 1 condition (for example, “if the number of guests is____” of “if the number of adults is______”), so I see there is no option to say “if the number of guests is 3 AND 1 of THEM is a child, then …”. Or it is possible to do it using priorities somehow?

Would really appreciate some help! Thanks!

No, that is not possible.
Regards

You must be logged in to reply in this thread.

Not Support
2 posts