AFter the update, I lost evrything and it doesn t work anymore

The plugin will udate by itself, and after the upgrade I haven’t the calender with all the reservations, there isn’ t the easy tab on the left menu or in the black header, I tried to reinstall the previous version but it didn t let me do.
Installazione plugin…

La directory di destinazione esiste già. /home/xxxxxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/easyreservations/

Installazione del plugin fallita.
How can I solve this?

Disable automatical updates. Will probably be a plugin.

After updating there should be a blue button to update the database over the plugin list.
Regards

Nope, I haven’t a plugin to update automatically. It updated by itself and now it’s all gone, all easy tabs, calender and reservations. There is a blue button to update the database but when I try it, it appear a screen with this repeat over and over:

Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/xxxxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/easyreservations/includes/class-er-order.php on line 1614

Warning: preg_match_all(): Compilation failed: invalid range in character class at offset 11 in /home/xxxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/autoload/hook-vc-grid.php on line 162

The plugin cannot update itself. I swear.

So a problem while updating.
Send me admin and FTP access to support@easyreservations.org so I can debug it.
Regards

I’m a total noob and I didn t use an ftp software. I did my website with wordpress, I upload every content and manage the site through the wordpress dashboard. If you want I can send the login access.

Oh, that’s a lot harder to debug. Minutes instead of seconds for each try. Let’s hope it’s an easy catch. Send access.
Regards

The credentials for acces are :

Dont post them here, everyone can read it.
Send it to support@easyreservations.org and include an URL.
Regards

Below all the warnings it says

Updated reservations until #994 of 1229. Stopped to prevent timeout at a bad moment. Please refresh or run the updater again to continue.

Click the update a few more times and you are through.
Regards

You must be logged in to reply in this thread.

Not Support
9 posts