Calendar & form doesn't show up

Hi,

I wanted to test the functionality out before I purchased the premium version but for some reason I can’t get the Calendar or Booking form to show up in any posts.

On the page (link below) you can see Calendar: Booking form: where I put the code to display but nothing shows up in the area.
Calendar: [easy_calendar resource=”2037″ width=”100″ style=”1″ price=”0″]

Booking Form: [easy_form booknow style=”none” submit=”Reservation successfully sent” subsubmit=”Please continue by paying through PayPal or enter your credit card details.” credit=”Reservation complete” subcredit=”You’ll receive an email with the reservations details” resourcename=”Booking” price=”1″ pers=”1″ resource=”2037″ multiple=”full” validate=”Reservation successfully verified” subvalidate=”Either make additional reservations or submit”]

http://www.getouttatownonline.com/locations/minnesota/brainerd-crosslake-mn/piney-ridge-townhouse

Can someone please tell me what I’m missing as I’d really like to implement this product?

Can you try it on a normal page? It seems like the shortcode gets executed but your theme wont prints what it returns. Try if it works with the standard theme as well.
Regards

You must be logged in to reply in this thread.

Not Support
2 posts