Can't generate the booking form

Hi,
I put a shortcode of the Form in a page, but the Form did not get generated when I viewed the page, and the footer of the page also went missing.

Here is the page: http://stage.dashsuites.com/reservation/

Here is the shortcode I put in:
[easy_form style=”none” submit=”Reservation successfully sent” subsubmit=”Please continue by paying through PayPal or enter your credit card details.” credit=”Reservation complete” subcredit=”You’ll receive an email with the reservations details” resourcename=”Room” price=”1″ pers=”1″ resource=”263″ multiple=”full” validate=”Reservation successfully verified” subvalidate=”Either make additional reservations or submit”]

Wordpress version: 3.9.1

Mac OS 10.9.3
Chrome v.35

Your help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Gary

Does it happen with the standard theme and other plugins deactivated as well?
Regards

I haven’t tried. But the shortcode for Calendar works fine.

I am working with a custom theme right now. Are there any specific areas I should look into to fix this?

Thanks for your help.

Gary

No idea. Never saw such a bug.
Regards

Hi,
I am planning to purchase this for my client’s business, but it won’t do any good if it doesn’t work. So, I am curious if you would be willing to look into this if I do pay for it? Your help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Gary

Again, does it happen with the standard theme and other plugins deactivated as well?
I can’t fix your theme just because you happen to be using my plugin. And finding such a problem can take endless. If it isn’t related to your theme or another plugin I’ll fix it of course.
Regards

You must be logged in to reply in this thread.

Not Support
6 posts