Departure date

Hi, How to disable the departure date? My form is for transfers reservations per day with a surcharge for night hours (8pm to 7pm). So I put a filter: if hour to calculate is 0h, 1h, 2h, 3h, 4h, 5h, 6h, 20h, 21h, 22h, 23h the price increases €10. If my resource is based on hourly billing it forces me to give a departure date; if my resource is based on day billing, it does not calculate the surcharge for night work on form but it is well calculated on administrator email.

Delete the departure field from the form template.
Regards

Hi,
1st problem :
– With a filter on hours in my ressource and hourly billing, if I delete the departure field from the form template, I’ve still an error message on submit : departure must be after arrival date. You can verify here : http://wp.frenchrivierasightseeing-tourguide.com/transfers-3/book-transfer-from-nice/
– With a filter on hours in my ressource and dayly billing, submit form is OK but filter on hours is’nt calculated. You can verify here : http://wp.frenchrivierasightseeing-tourguide.com/transfers-3/book-transfer-to-nice/

2nd problem (ticket #13404)
Radio buttons well calculate extracharge if pick-up or drop-off at Airport on the form but after validation price include extracharge as well radio button was checked on “NO”. You can verify it on the same pages.
I need help please…
Regards

1. Add either a [units] field, let your guest choose arrival and departure time or define it with hidden fields.
2. Make a screenshot of the custom field please.
Regards

a) My ressource is based on hours (min1/max 23). If I add an [unit] field and fix departure date as arrival date : I got message : departure date has to be arrival date
b) If I fix departure date as one more arrival date, price is increased of €10 (why???) and it doesn’t calculate night hours filter!
c) Hidden field departure is not a solution because it doesn’t calculate night hours filter and it requires d-m-Y

2. How can I send you a screenshot of the custom field ? this form does not allow me to add a file…
Here are the settings :
Title : Pick-up from airport
Price field has influence on price (checked)
Option 1 : Value : No; Price : €0
Option 2 : Value : Yes; Price : $10
Required (not checked)

If you want you can simulate reservations, my website is on construction and I’ll cancel after.

I only offer support for premium members.
1. Only add the units field and delete every departure field.
2. Have such a custom field myself and for me the calculation shows 0. Or do you talk about the verification email?
Regards

Sorry but I did not really want to buy your premium when I see all problems in free version… I did’nt choose your plug-in, it was included in AIT Anchor theme which boasts of an integrated booking system!!
1. Only add the units field and delete every departure field : I tried it. Sorry but it does not work! It took me to create two custom price fields [hours] and [minutes] to solve the problem
2. I checked option 1 in my custom field and now it works.

Thanks for your help…

You must be logged in to reply in this thread.

Not Resolved
7 posts