Error on the form

I have this error on my site:

Errors found in the form

There is a problem with the form, please check and correct the following:
exception ‘easyException’ with message ‘No support email found’ in /home6/townlift/public_html/wp-content/plugins/easyreservations/lib/classes/reservation.class.php:783 Stack trace: #0 /home6/townlift/public_html/wp-content/plugins/easyreservations/lib/classes/reservation.class.php(879): Reservation->sendMail(‘reservations_em…’, false) #1 /home6/townlift/public_html/wp-content/plugins/easyreservations/easyReservations_form_shortcode.php(112): Reservation->addReservation(Array, Array) #2 /home6/townlift/public_html/wp-includes/shortcodes.php(235): reservations_form_shortcode(Array, ”, ‘easy_form’) #3 /home6/townlift/public_html/wp-includes/shortcodes.php(151): do_shortcode_tag(‘reservations_fo…’, Array, ”, ‘easy_form’) #4 /home6/townlift/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(170): do_shortcode(Array) #5 /home6/townlift/public_html/wp-includes/post-template.php(166): apply_filters() #6 /home6/townlift/public_html/wp-content/themes/daisho/page.php(10): the_content() #7 /home6/townlift/public_html/wp-includes/template-loader.php(43): include(‘/home6/townlift…’) #8 /home6/townlift/public_html/wp-blog-header.php(16): require_once(‘/home6/townlift…’) #9 /home6/townlift/public_html/index.php(17): require(‘/home6/townlift…’) #10 {main}

Would’t it be a good Idea to set the “support email” in your settings then?

Hi,

I do have the same problem though my email is set and I have no detail about the error : http://amateurdart.fr/city-morning/

Thanks in advance for your help,
Deborah

You must be logged in to reply in this thread.

Resolved
3 posts