Error thrown when copying a ressource

Hi there,

i get an error when i try to copy a ressource:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method ER_Resource::add_resource() in /www/htdocs/w01411aa/wildeheimat/wp-content/plugins/easyreservations/lib/admin/class-er-admin-resources.php:144 Stack trace: #0 /www/htdocs/w01411aa/wildeheimat/wp-content/plugins/easyreservations/lib/admin/class-er-admin-resources.php(29): ER_Admin_Resources->add_resource() #1 /www/htdocs/w01411aa/wildeheimat/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): ER_Admin_Resources->init(”) #2 /www/htdocs/w01411aa/wildeheimat/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #3 /www/htdocs/w01411aa/wildeheimat/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #4 /www/htdocs/w01411aa/wildeheimat/wp-settings.php(467): do_action(‘init’) #5 /www/htdocs/w01411aa/wildeheimat/wp-config.php(115): require_once(‘/www/htdocs/w01…’) #6 /www/htdocs/w01411aa/wildeheimat/wp-load.php(37): require_once(‘/www/htdocs/w01…’) #7 /www/htdocs/w01411aa/wildeheimat/wp-admin/admin.php(31): require_once(‘/www/htdocs/w01…’) #8 {main} thrown in /www/htdocs/w01411aa/wildeheimat/wp-content/plugins/easyreservations/lib/admin/class-er-admin-resources.php on line 144

The way i get that is by clicking on a ressouce in the dashboard, clicking “copy”, inserting a new name and simply saving it.

Thanks for the help!

Should be fixed in the latest beta

easyReservations Beta

Regards

Just overwrote the plugin folder via FTP with the latest beta download from today, but it’s still not working.

New beta. It doesn’t copy the availability settings anymore, but should work now.
Regards

Hey,

i really appreciate your effort. I downloaded and installed the new beta, and the error mesage is gone. But i get a “Resource couldn’t be created” mesage. Am i missing something? I just click copy, give it a new name and click save.

Thanks for the great support!

Best regards

New beta, now we have it.
Sorry for the multiple tries.
Regards

Awesome. Thanks!

You must be logged in to reply in this thread.

Resolved
7 posts