Fatal Error !

Hi there,

since upgrade to latest version of plugin am getting error below + see comments from client….

I looks there are a few issues with the back of the site. It won’t let me add a new reservation, it’s not totalling up the cost of the hire. It says Error- Unknown column “price’ in field list. Also it won’t let me access the pending enquiries to get address details etc. I’ll try quitting and reloading, in case its getting confused about something ***When I click on a pending booking to look at the the details I get this message….***

ERROR MESSAGE

What’s happening today56%

Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘easyException’ with message ‘Reservation isn’t existing ID: 2041’ in /var/sites/h/harrogatemotorhomes.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/easyreservations/lib/class-er-reservation.php:96 Stack trace: #0 /var/sites/h/harrogatemotorhomes.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/easyreservations/lib/class-er-reservation.php(63): ER_Reservation->get_data(‘2041’) #1 /var/sites/h/harrogatemotorhomes.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/easyreservations/lib/admin/dashboard.php(1004): ER_Reservation->__construct(‘2041’, false, true) #2 [internal function]: easyreservations_main_page(”) #3 /var/sites/h/harrogatemotorhomes.co.uk/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): call_user_func_array(‘easyreservation…’, Array) #4 /var/sites/h/harrogatemotorhomes.co.uk/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(”, Array) #5 /var/sites/h/harrogatemotorhomes.co.uk/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #6 /var/sites/h/harrogatemotorhomes.co.uk/public in /var/sites/h/harrogatemotorhomes.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/easyreservations/lib/class-er-reservation.php on line 96
Arrival today
Name Resource Persons Price
None
Departure today
Name Resource Persons Price

Please send me admin and FTP access to support@easyreservations.org
Regards

You must be logged in to reply in this thread.

Not Resolved
2 posts