I was using plugin fine and now I am seeing error Warning: session_start():

I am getting these errors on every page. Please can you help?

Warning: session_start(): open(/tmp/sess_400290d6223c8960f208c69e1a51c7c4, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in /home/campersmiles/public_html/wp-content/plugins/easyreservations/lib/functions/both.php on line 56

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter – headers already sent (output started at /home/campersmiles/public_html/wp-content/plugins/easyreservations/lib/functions/both.php:56) in /home/campersmiles/public_html/wp-content/plugins/easyreservations/lib/functions/both.php on line 56

Warning: Unknown: open(/tmp/sess_400290d6223c8960f208c69e1a51c7c4, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

Thanks,
David

You’re server has no tmp folder defined so it cant start a session. Either contact your host or try to fix it yourself
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6821532/php-warning-permission-denied-13-on-session-start
Regards

My server has a /tmp folder and I have full 777 permissions to this folder. Can you tell me what file I need to edit in order to get to sort this error please? Otherwise I will have to use another plugin and request refund as I have premium version.

I have many WordPress sites and plugins working fine on this same server.

Thank you. David

– – –

PLEASE can you help?

Try to add this line to the beginning of easyReservations.php:

Select Code
session_save_path("/tmp");.

/tmp should be the path of to the tmp folder on the server.
Regards

You must be logged in to reply in this thread.

Not Resolved
4 posts