location – car rental

hi….. i want to add location in the resource. i have 30 location and 40 cars… some cars is not start in other location …. an if he go to onother location is change the price! can you whrote in beta? after of this you have THE ONLY CAR RENTAL PLG! …..

and i want it for a lot web sites! 🙂

No, there’s no such function which would handle that automatically for you. The only easy way would be to make separate pages for each form and exclude the resources as of their place.
Regards

hi… that is can not hapent!:(

is easy to add a filter like price and name it location?

i findt the Nested condition . is con worket for location?

Yes, you can use it. But you’ll have to set it up and update it manually. I thought you need an function does that automatically.

anythingyou want 😛

i try to find my solution you don’t want to add now in beta the location and the only way is nasted codition!
can you help me with nasted codition

i have 3 location athens, patra and nafpaktos

athens go to athens the price is 0
athesn go to patra the price is 70 euro
athens go nafpaktos the price is 100 euro

how i

If the price isn’t changing with the selected resource you don’t need nested conditiond.
[price select test “At to At:0, At to Pa:70,At to Naf:100”]
Regards

is not working for me 😛 🙂

look what i have rigth now

Preselected car
[resources]
Pick-Up Location [custom select Pick-Up ” Select the location Pick – up,Athens national airport ,athens center ,Αgrinio,Μesologgi Marina,Νafpaktod,Patra,Araxos Airport,Patra canter,Patra port,Heraklion Crete Airport,Heraklion Crete port,Thessalonici Airport,Thessalonici Center ,Ioannina,Kavala,Kalamata Airport ,Corfu,Κozani,Κos,Lesbos,Lefkada, Lemnos, Milos, Mykonos, Piraeus port, Preveza Airport \ ‘Aktion, Rethymno, Rhodes, Santorini, Syros, Chania, Chios” *]
Return Location[custom select Return “Same as PickUp,Athens national airport ,athens center ,Αgrinio,Μesologgi Marina,Νafpaktod,Patra,Araxos Airport,Patra canter,Patra port,Heraklion Crete Airport,Heraklion Crete port,Thessalonici Airport,Thessalonici Center ,Ioannina,Kavala,Kalamata Airport ,Corfu,Κozani,Κos,Lesbos,Lefkada, Lemnos, Milos, Mykonos, Piraeus port, Preveza Airport \ ‘Aktion, Rethymno, Rhodes, Santorini, Syros, Chania, Chios” *]

in preselected car is th car from search bar

the pick up and return is the location i want avery time the location is change to make extra cost from sustom selectet!!!

You have to use price fields and not custom fields. An they only work in the form and not in the search bar.
Regards

i dont want it is search bar!!!!
i want it in 2 fields! not in one se heare https://www.hertz.com/http://www.sixt.com/ http://www.budget.com/budgetWeb/home/home.ex 2 field for locations

Use custom fields or price fields function if it should have an influence on the price.
If it should just be a text field it would for example be [custom text yourtitle] and your second field needs just a different title.
Regards

You must be logged in to reply in this thread.

Not Support
11 posts