No more than 3 time filters in free version ?

Hello,
I have installed and tried to set the booking calendar system.

In my case, i have to manage 5 holiday houses, rented by weeks, from saturday 12pm to saturday 16pm.

The prices depends of the period, they are 4 : low, middle, high and very high season

For each of the 4 seasons, i whant to set the non-consecutives weeks as this (the date format is day/month) :

Low Season : 990 € / semaine from 01/01 to 01/06 & from 12/10 to 31/12
Middle Season : 1300 € / week from 01/06 to 15/06 & from 14/09 to 12/10
High Season : 1600 € / week from 15/06 to 06/07 & from 24/08 to 14/09
Very high Season : 2550€ / week from 06/07 to 24/08

But i can’t add more than 3 filters. Each time i want to add a fourth filter, one of the already created filter is deleted.

In fact it seems that i can’t have more than 3 filters…

Is it a restriction of the free version or a bug ?

Also, each time i edit a filter, all the dates are destroyed and appears like this : NaN.NaN.NaN

Thank you for your reply 🙂

Best regards

Ok, i answer myself because i found the reason why ; we must use the priority to add filters. Adding a unique number to each filter, we can create unlimited number of filters.

But there is a little bug when editing a filter already created : we have to re-create the dates and the hours.

So, half solved !

Hi Micka,

Could you tell me how I can set filters for the prices per a season like you have indicated above?
so when a booking is made under that season the price is filtered for that season.

Thank you

Hi Louven,

Here is a scren capture of my configuration. I hope this can help you. If not, let me know and i’ll try to describe the settings.

ressources screen capture

You must be logged in to reply in this thread.

Not Support
4 posts