Problem with price

Hello,

Firstly, excuse me for my english, maybe I will do a lot of mistakes.

I want to install your plugin on my wordpress, everything is OK until I try to change the price on my product page. I cannot write a number. In the price case (and all where I have to write number) it is impossible to type a number. But where it is text area, no problem.
I tried to paste the number, but not work.
I tried on Chrome and Firefox but same problem.
I have the last wordpress version and your last plugin 3.5
I deleted cache on Chrome also.

Do you have an idea?

Thank you for your help

EDIT : I just tried with my old Windows computer (I did not said I am on a Macbook) and didn’t work.

Right-click the field and select “inspect element”. A panel will popup in which you can change the value of the field and nobody can stop you.
Regards

Ok thank you. It resolve the problem with price. But when I want to do the same with a price filter, it doesn’t work.
On screen there is 100€, in inspector -100€ and when I modify, nothing happens.
An idea? Do you know why I have this problem?
Yesterday I tried to uninstall the plugin and to reinstall, but always the same problem.

Thank you for your help

No idea. Try to deactivate other plugins and switch to standard theme to see if it still happens.
Regards

I already tried to change the template and to desactivate plugins…

So when inspecting the field you have

Select Code

and change the value. Then you click on save in the upper right. That must work.
Regards

It works with the field price.
But impossible on this line:
input type=”text” name=”filter-price-field” id=”filter-price-field” value=”-100″ class=””

Thanks for help

Hi,

Do you have a solution?

It works with the field price.
But impossible on this line:
input type=”text” name=”filter-price-field” id=”filter-price-field” value=”-100″ class=””

Thanks for help

You must be logged in to reply in this thread.

Not Resolved
8 posts