the total amount isn´t correct

Hi!

I have installed the plugin but there is an error, when you try a reservation it doesn´t add the total amount correctly.
Could you please help me with this issue? could be a problem with a wrong configuration plugin?

If you need access to the control panel, please let me kown.

This is the URL http://enrede.com.es/blanca/portfolio-item/prueba
Thanks.
Henar.

EDIT:

Hi!

I have followed your instructions but it doesn´t work. I configure the apartament data following the documentation instructions but the amount is not correctly calculated when a customer or an admin make a reservation. Could you please help me with this problem?

Regards.

If you can’t set up the prices properly make a reservation and edit it as admin. There you can see the complete calculation and change your settings accordingly to get what you want.
Regards

Hi!

I have followed your instructions but it doesn´t work. I configure the apartament data following the documentation instructions but the amount is not correctly calculated when a customer or an admin make a reservation. Could you please help me with this problem?

Regards.

You’ll have to trial&error with the general and the resources settings till you get what you want. Looking at the admin calculation makes it easier. I’m only offer support for premium users.
Regards

You must be logged in to reply in this thread.

Not Resolved
4 posts