Trying to use Multiple Forms (Not Working)

I run a pet care business and I thought this would be a good plugin to use for booking appointments and whatnot.

I am using wordpress version 3.7.1 and easyreservations version 3.3.1.

I’m trying to have 2 separate forms available.

One form is for making boarding reservations (with a minimum 3 day stay period). –This form works fine, no complaints.

The problem I’m having is adding the second form.
This second form is for scheduling shorter hourly appointments throughout the day, such as for dog walking.

I created resources for both forms.

The problem is, when I try to add a second form to a new page, nothing happens.
I click the “e” shortcode button, and the Shortcode Creator window pops up.

I select “Form” from the dropdown menu, and click insert and… nothing happens. It only resets the Shortcode Creator window.
The shortcode is not entered into the page and no options appear for the new form (ex. resource name, form style, etc.).

I tried this on firefox, chrome, internet explorer, and even on my cell phone. Same results.

I tried to copy the shortcode for the first form and just change the resource numbers, but that didn’t work.

I also checked for javascript errors on the console, and this is what all comes up:

[10:19:53.879] Use of getPreventDefault() is deprecated. Use defaultPrevented instead. @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load%5B%5D=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-core,plupload,plupload-html5,plupload-flash,plupload-silverlight,plupload-html4,json2&ver=3.7.1:4

[10:22:26.203] ReferenceError: jumpto is not defined @ easyreservations/js/tinyMCE/tinyMCE_shortcode_add.php?ver=359-20131026:1

[10:22:31.848] ReferenceError: insertEasyShortcode is not defined @ easyreservations/js/tinyMCE/tinyMCE_shortcode_add.php?ver=359-20131026:1

[10:22:33.742] SyntaxError: missing ; before statement @ easyreservations/js/tinyMCE/tinyMCE_shortcode_add.php?easyreservation_type_select=form&insert=Insert#:137

[10:22:33.743] The character encoding of a framed document was not declared. The document may appear different if viewed without the document framing it. @ easyreservations/js/tinyMCE/tinyMCE_shortcode_add.php?easyreservation_type_select=form&insert=Insert#

Is it possible to even have 2 separate forms on 2 separate pages (with separate resources)?

And if so, how do I fix this?

Also, is this plugin incompatible with any particular themes?

You must be logged in to reply in this thread.