Two warnings of lost files in zip file on front end

I have installed the easyreservations plugin and once posted on the front end, two warnings were visible.

Warning: imagepng() [function.imagepng]: Unable to open ‘/home/p13494/domains/puravidalodge.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/easyreservations/lib/captcha/tmp/1342459721.png’ for writing: Permission denied in /home/p13494/domains/puravidalodge.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/easyreservations/lib/captcha/captcha.php on line 122

Warning: fopen(/home/p13494/domains/puravidalodge.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/easyreservations/lib/captcha/tmp/1342459721.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/p13494/domains/puravidalodge.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/easyreservations/lib/captcha/captcha.php on line 131 – See more at: http://www.puravidalodge.com/test-easy/#sthash.nUBc2cuz.dpuf

I have futher searched the files on the zip folder and found that the temp file (possibly an image) are missing.

Can anyone help me to remove these warnings from the front end and possibly how to solve the missing files issue?

Thanks in advance and with kind regards,

icarms

give /home/p13494/domains/puravidalodge.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/easyreservations/lib/captcha/tmp/ a higher CHMOD.
Regards

You must be logged in to reply in this thread.

Not Resolved
2 posts